Contact: Samantha Aulick (Co-Owner)
Tel.: (812) 372-9898
240SWEET ARTISAN FOODWORKS FANS CAN VOTE FOR CHEF ALEXA LEMLEY
240sweet, Artisan Foodworks, and S’more Mobile Executive Chef Alexa Lemley has been selected as a Semi-Finalist Winner (as a Pitmaster Pro) in the Smithfield Hog Wild Throwdown Recipe Contest, for her recipe submission of Balls of the Gorgon. Chef Alexa is one of ten professional Pit Masters selected from a nationwide search to compete in this competition.
Fans can help her advance to the finals, a live cook-off in Kansas City on October 27, 28, and 29 of 2016 by voting for her Balls of the Gorgon recipe on the Smithfield Throwdown website:
Please encourage people to vote for Columbus, Indiana native Chef Alexa Lemley to help her advance to the American Royal BBQ Competition finals.
Fans can vote once a day from now through June 14. When you vote, you are entered into a chance to win 1 of 2 Ford F-150 trucks.Voting begins June 8 and ends at 11:59:59 AM ET on June 14.
Chef Alexa’s accolades include
· Winner “Best Sweet Dish” at the New York City Bacon and Beer Classic 2016.
· Overall Champion Denver Bacon and Beer Classic (now on to compete in World Food Championships 2016)
· 240sweet LLC certified as LGBTBE in March 2016.
· Artisan Foodworks named #3 of Top 5 Dinner Party Caterers by Indianapolis Monthly in December 2015.
· Grand Champion in the American Dairy Association Indiana Ultimate Macaroni and Cheese Cook-Off 2015.
· Winner of “Most Creative” and “Best Gluten Free” for Popcorn and Lobster Soup at Indiana Soupfest 2015.
· Recognized by “Go Magazine” in 2011 and 2014 for being “hot” and outstanding woman entrepreneur.
· “Local Food Hero” Best Chef 2013 and Best Food Artisan 2012 and 2013 by Edible Indy Magazine.
· Received the Hoosier Hospitality Award 2013 by Indiana’s Lt Governor.
· Awarded the designation of “20 under 40” by Columbus Young Professionals in 2011.
· Inducted into Indiana Artisan in 2008 in recognition of the superior craftsmanship of our 240sweet marshmallows.
240sweet LLC DBAS include Artisan Foodworks (catering), 240sweet (confections and classes), and S’more Mobile (concessions). Based in Columbus, Indiana, 240sweet serves a national audience.
Off-premise catering service in Columbus and surrounding states. We focus on authentically crafted foods with creative presentation. Our ability to create delicious foods on-site using local ingredients separates us from other caterers. Serves Indiana and the surrounding states.
Inventive and original products that appeal to foodies and people who want to upgrade their experiences. Our offerings include packs of puffs, various whips, treats (Modjeskas, rice crispies, macaron, pops, whoopee pies, moon pies, chocolate bars, and assorted items), marshmallow making kits, vanilla extract, and caramel sauce. National website and direct sales.
Unique and fun concessions trailer that serves gourmet treats. Our featured products for the S’more Mobile include frozen hot chocolate, hot chocolate, s’mores, and other treats. Serves Indiana and other states.
High resolution images available.
Chef Alexa and Samantha Aulick are glad to be interviewed.